Join Our Church Directory
A directory is a private place for the people in our church to share their contact information. If you’ve been invited to our church’s directory, you can see the directory and share your information as well as the information of your household members.
** You must be an active member of our church to access the directory. If you are not a member and would like to be, please contact our church office for more information on how to become a member.
- If you haven’t already, download/install the ChurchCenter app, or visit ChurchCenter online.
- Once invited to the Directory, sharing your information is a quick and easy process!
- Login to Church Center using the email address the invite was sent to.
- Go to the Directory page.
- Click the Share it now link.
- Check the box next to each person in your household that you’d like to be listed in the Directory.
- Check the box next to each point of information you’d like to share for each individual.
- Add a household photo.
- Click Join directory.
- To edit the information shared for you or anyone in your household, click the Edit shared information link at the top of the directory.
If you don’t see any contact information for someone you found in the directory, this means they chose to not share it. We put the sharing power into our members’ hands, not ours. Please send us feedback on this post if you need any additional assistance or help by using the email you see below.