Eagle's Landing Student Ministry is the place for students 6th-12th grade to make great friends, connect with Godly adult leaders, and most importantly grow closer to God. We hope to serve your family in your faith journey - Mark & Neal!
How can you engage during the Coronavirus?
This is a very different season and our student ministry is creating different ways for students to engage throughout the week. Check out the information below to see different ways you can engage with our student ministry community!
Thrive Worship Gathering / ELFBC Chapel / 6:30-8:15PM
Students are invited to join us on-campus Wednesday nights in the Chapel. Students will have an opportunity to engaged with each other through games, worship, a Bible message as well as discussion groups.
- SAFETY PROTOCOL's - As we continue to meet on Wednesday nights these are some of the protocols in place and some we will be adding.
In place protocols
- Hand sanitizer at door entrances
- Face masks available
- Spread out seating in Chapel
- Temp check upon entry to Activities Center
- Face mask requested to be worn in common spaces and small groups