Griffin Campus Regathering Plan
Join us on Sundays at 9:30am for LifeGroups and 11am for Worship!
Childcare available during the 11am hour.
- We ask that you do not come if you are showing any signs of sickness or have been exposed to Covid-19.
- People are welcome to wear face masks and other PPE, but are not required. Our staff and greeters will not be required to wear masks. We will not be taking temperatures before entry.
- Special equipment and cleaning solutions have been purchased to ensure the building is completely sanitized in between uses. We are taking extra precaution. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Everyone will seat themselves. Some seats have been removed and all seats have been spaced for social distancing. Look for a seating option that has the number seats needed for your party. We ask that you not move seats in order to keep social distance.
- Restrooms will be available, but we ask folks to use the restroom before coming to limit the use of restrooms. Complete cleaning supplies will be made available for anyone that would like to clean before or after their use.
- Water fountains will be disabled during this season.
- Communion supplies will be self-contained and placed on the chairs on Sundays in which we take the Lord's Supper. This is to ensure good hygiene.
- Tithes and offerings can be placed in locked drop boxes in either lobby. No pens or giving envelopes will be in the rows. Giving envelopes are available in the lobby welcome displays.
- No handshaking, hugging, or hand-holding will take place in the service. With respect to all, we ask that no physical contact take place during this season.
- Limit movement once seated in the worship center.
- We will exit the worship center in an organized fashion to ensure social distancing.