What we offer you and your child?
- We demonstrate the Gospel intentionally
- We create a partnership with you and your child that helps create a love for God that will last a lifetime.
- Safe, Clean, Fun
- Age-appropriate curriculum and activities
Safe & Secure Check-in/Check-out
When you first arrive, simply look for our Kids Check-In area. You’ll be greeted by a friendly volunteer who is so excited to see you and your family. We’ll show you around, get you registered and answer any questions you have.
Once checked in, you and your child will receive matching ID tags specific to your family and your visit. At the end of the service, our security team will require that you show the matching tags before you can leave with your child to ensure maximum safety.
In the event that we may need to contact you during the service, we will text you at the number you provided. Our team does everything possible to make your visit safe, fun, and simple!
- Security Tags required for each child.
- Receive a security tag at Check-In Kiosks in the main floor Preschool Lobby and upstairs in the 700 hall.
- Walk child to the correct location.
- Use the security tag you received when picking up your child.
- Sundays: LifeGroup ends at 10:45am.
- You can pick up your child at that time or after Elevate (ends at 12:10pm in the chapel). Learn about Elevate
- Wednesdays: Pick up from Saturate in Worship Center by 7:45pm
Save time by filling out the "Get Connected" form and we will do the rest. Just meet us at the front of the church when you arrive.