Monday, March 8, 2021
Worship On-campus | Sundays at 11am
There is no need to register for on-campus gatherings unless you need Preschool Childcare.
We will offer Preschool Discipleship during the 9:30am and 11am hours, but you must register your children by Thursday at 4pm each week at the link below!
At 9:30am, we offer LifeGroups for Preschool, Children, Students, and Adults.
Elevate, our kids' worship gathering, meets at 11am in the Chapel.
If you would like to volunteer in our Preschool Ministry on Sundays (even if you don't have preschoolers), you can sign up to serve on the registration form below.
Click on the Sunday you'd like to register for:
Sunday Worship Online | Sundays at 11am
Watch the LIVE STREAM every Sunday at 11am on the Eagle's Landing Church App, Facebook Live, or at EaglesLanding.org/Live.
- Church office will continue to operate.
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
- You may also reach us by phone at 770-957-1355 or by clicking here to send us a message.
- After-Hours Emergency Minister on Call: 770.376.0426.
Join us at 9:30am for on-campus LifeGroups for Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and High School students. You must register your preschool-age children using the online registration form above by 4pm on Thursday each week for Preschool LifeGroups.
We will provide Preschool Discipleship for Pre-School children (infants through K5) at 9:30am and during the 11am worship service. You must register your children using the online registration form above by 4pm Thursday of each week.We've added additional procedures to drop-off and pick-up on Sunday mornings.
We also have our Kids Worship Gathering, Elevate, at 11am on Sundays for children Grades 1-5 in the Chapel.
Find more details here!
Adult LifeGroups | Sundays at 11am
Adult LifeGroups have begun meeting on-campus. Other classes will continue to meet online or off-campus. Your LifeGroup leader will communicate the details of your class.
If you are interested in joining a LifeGroup, find details here.
Wednesday Evening Activities | 7pm
We have something for all ages on Wednesday nights! Find out details about the different classes here.
- Everyone will seat themselves.
- Rows will be color-coded and marked with instructions for seating.
Households will need to sit together. There will be room to provide distance between families.
We are requesting that everyone wear masks in the common areas of the church (lobbies, hallways, restrooms, etc.). Once you are safely distanced in your seat for Worship or LifeGroups, feel free to remove your mask.
We will have Operations personnel stationed in the restrooms to clean behind everyone and to limit the number in the restroom (they will have on PPE).
The offering will be collected in containers at the exits of the worship center.
No pens or giving envelopes will be in the rows.
No handshaking, hugging, or hand-holding will take place in the service.
Please limit movement around the worship center once seated.
What our church is doing
In addition to our normal sanitation practices, these are extra precautions that are being taken.
- We are aggressively disinfecting high traffic areas with cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Our primary concern is the health and safety of our church family. As always, we appreciate your support and collaboration to ensure the safety and well-being of each other.
- You can access MY95 in the Eagle's Landing Church App that contains free resources for every life stage.
- Right Now Media is also available within the app, which offers various videos, Bible studies, and devotions for all ages.
- Parents, check out the ELFBC Family Guides on social media and the Eagle's Landing Church App.