LifeGroups For Grades 1-5
Small Group Bible Classes
- All grade school LifeGroups take place downstairs in the children's hall.
- Get a security tag for your child at a check-in kiosk. They are located in the Preschool/Children's Lobby.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades
- Gospel Project - Three year chronological Bible study that uses a Christ-centered approach to show how Christ fits into the entire gospel story. Learn more...
4th and 5th Grades
- Bible Studies for Life - Ongoing Bible study plan that combines creative teaching and hands-on learning to address key life issues and needs. Learn more...
Our desire is to lay the foundation for each boy and girl to come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior as the Holy Spirit convicts and then to train them to serve God. LifeGroups are one of the ways to accomplish this. Kids will have the opportunity to study God's Word and build friendships.
LifeGroups are based upon four assumptions.
- The Bible is our textbook
- The child is the learner
- The teacher is their guide
- Parents are the primary teachers
The curriculum that we use is based upon several factors.
- Biblically sound
- Grade-level appropriate
- Fun and simple
- Helps kids hear, know , and learn to apply God's Word in their lives.
First Time Guest? We want to save you some time!
Fill out the First Time Guest Form online and we will do the rest. Just meet us at the Welcome Center when you arrive.