- WHEN: Sundays, 9:30am-10:45am, then ELEVATE 11am-12:15pm
- WHERE: 1st - 5th grade LifeGroups meet upstairs 700 hall
Chronological Bible study that uses a Christ-centered approach to show how Christ fits into the entire gospel story.
- Biblically sound - based solely on the Bible
- Helps kids hear, know, and learn to apply God's Word in their lives.
- Grade-level appropriate
- Fun and simple
Why are LifeGroups Important?
- In LifeGroups, we display the Gospel intentionally by studying God's Word together.
- Our desire is for your child to come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- We want your child to then serve God wherever they are (at home, at school, in the community, etc.).
- We give kids the opportunity to build friendships as we grow together as a family of God.
Safe & Secure Check-in/Check-out
When you first arrive, simply look for our Kids Check-In area. You’ll be greeted by a friendly volunteer who is so excited to see you and your family. We’ll show you around, get you registered and answer any questions you have.
Once checked in, you and your child will receive matching ID tags specific to your family and your visit. At the end of the service, our security team will require that you show the matching tags before you can leave with your child to ensure maximum safety.
In the event that we may need to contact you during the service, we will text you at the number you provided. Our team does everything possible to make your visit safe, fun, and simple!
- Security Tags required for each child.
- Receive a security tag at Check-In Kiosks in the main floor Preschool Lobby and upstairs in the 700 hall.
- Walk child to their LifeGroup Room.
- Use the security tag you received when picking up your child.
- LifeGroup ends at 10:45am.
- You can pick up your child at that time or after Elevate (ends at 12:10pm in the chapel). Learn about Elevate
Save time by filling out the "Get Connected" form and we will do the rest. Just meet us at the front of the church when you arrive.