Make sure your information stays current, so your church can continue to reach out to you! Manage your contact and profile information, as well as your household information from the profile and settings.
- If you haven’t already, download/install the ChurchCenter app, or visit ChurchCenter online.
- Login to Church Center.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Then click on My profile & settings at the top.
- First, you can edit your Contact & profile information:
- Update your email address, phone number, and mailing address, as well as your birthdate, gender, grade, school name, marital status, anniversary date, primary campus, medical notes, and profile picture.
- Only your church administrator can edit locked fields | Contact us for help.
- Second, you can edit your Household information.
- Any household adult can also update profiles for household members.
- You cannot add or remove household members, names, or birthdates. Your church administrator can make those changes. Contact us for help.
- Be sure to click ‘Update’ in the top right corner to save your changes.
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions about how to install the app: firstname.lastname@example.org