Who should attend?
- This event is open to all women.
- No childcare available.
What is the event about?
- This simulcast focuses on the power of prayer and learning to study God's Word.
- Join with other women from our community for an encouraging and uplifting time in God's word together
What is the itinerary?
8:00AM Doors Open
8:45AM Welcome from ELFBC
9:00AM Event Begins
9:30AM Prayer Experience
10:00AM Session One
11:15AM Lunch - ELFBC Eagle Café
1:15PM Prayer Experience
1:45PM Session Two
3:30PM Session Three
4:30PM Closing Worship
4:45PM Event Concludes
Where is the event?
- Chapel (Left side of the Church near the playground.)
- Enter into building labeled "Activities Center"
- Doors open at 8AM
How much is the event?
- Advanced Tickets through April 27: $20 per person, includes lunch
- At Door Tickets: $25 per person, includes lunch
- Cash, Check, or Card Accepted
What is for lunch?
- Chicken Salad with Croissant
- Mandarin Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Mixed Fruit
What should I wear?
- Casual attire
- Chapel may be cool, so you might want a light sweater
What should I bring?
- Your ticket (or purchase at the door for $25)
- Your Bible
How do I get my ticket?
- Online purchased tickets and additional tickets are available in the main lobby:
You may also purchase or pick up your ticket on the day of the event.
Need more information?