We are so excited to see who God will bring to ELFBC on April 28th to join us for this impactful day! We hope you can join us!!
Who should attend?
- This event is open to all women.
- Sorry for any inconvenience, but childcare is not available.
What is the event about?
- You're invited to be part of this global, one-day simulcast that focuses on the power of prayer and learning to study God's Word for yourself.
- Join women from around the world for this inspiring one-day event with Priscilla Shirer!
- Three powerful teaching sessions featuring Priscilla Shirer and worship with Anthony Evans and the Priscilla Shirer Live praise team
- Prayer experiences led by Priscilla to engage us in prayer for ourselves and one another
- Join with other women from our community for an encouraging and uplifting time in God's word together
What is the itinerary?
8:15 a.m. - Doors Open
8:45 a.m. - Welcome from ELFBC
9:00 a.m. - Event Begins
9:30 a.m. - Prayer Experience
10:00 a.m. - Session One
11:15 a.m. - Lunch - ELFBC Eagle Café
12:45 p.m. - Worship
1:15 a.m. - Prayer Experience
1:45 p.m. - Session Two
2:45 p.m . - Break
3:15 p.m. - Worship
3:30 p.m. - Session Three
4:30 p.m. - Closing Worship
4:35 p.m. - Event Concludes
Where is the event?
- Event is in the Chapel (Left side of the Church)
- Park on the LEFT side of the church near the playground
- Enter into building labeled "Activities Center"
- Parking lot will have signs that point as well as ladies to welcome you at the doors.
- Doors open at 8:15 a.m.
How much is the event?
- Advanced Tickets through April 25: $20 per person, includes lunch
- At Door Tickets: $25 per person, includes lunch
- Ticket Sales begin in February
- Cash, Check, or Card Accepted
What should I wear?
- Attire is Casual.
- Chapel may be cool, so you might want a light jacket.
What should I bring?
- Your ticket for the event (of purchase at the door)
- Your Bible, Notebook, Pen, or you may use your device. (Wi-Fi may not be available)
Need more information?