September 13-14, 2019 | The Chapel
Cost: $25 per person
We are excited to have Dr. Tedd Tripp, author of "Shepherding a Child's Heart" join us for this weekend that will impact your family for years to come! Using biblical-teaching, Dr. Tripp will help equip parents to speak to the heart of their children.
All parents could use a little encouragement and some tools that equip you to become more effective in guiding our children through life. No matter your season of life, this parenting conference is for you.
Cost is $25 per person and includes materials as well as refreshments on Friday evening and a breakfast on Saturday morning. Free childcare is available with your registration, but you must register your children by September 4, 2019.
For more information, please reach out to us at .
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Friday, September 13
- 6:45pm – 7pm Registration
- 7pm – 8pm Session One: Getting to the Heart of Behavior
- 8pm – 8:15pm Break
- 8:15pm – 9:00pm Session Two: Helping our Kids See the Glory of God
Saturday, September 14
- 8:15am Breakfast
- 8:30am – 9:30am Session Three: Ages 0 – 5: Living Joyfully Under Authority
- 9:30am – 9:45am Break
- 9:45am – 10:45am Session Four: Ages 6 – 12: Understanding and Identifying Attitudes of Heart
- 10:45am – 11:00am Break
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Session Five: Teenagers: Internalizing the Gospel