LifeGroups For Grades 1-5
Small Group Bible Classes
- All grade school LifeGroups take place in the 700 hall upstairs in the children's wing.
- Get a security tag for your child at a check-in kiosk. They are located in the Children/Preschool Lobby and upstairs in the Kid Connect area of the 700 hall.
- After LifeGroup, all children will be escorted from their classroom directly to Elevate. You can pick up your child at that time or after Elevate.
1st Through 5th Grades
- Gospel Project - Three year chronological Bible study that uses a Christ-centered approach to show how Christ fits into the entire gospel story. Learn more...
- Precepts: Discover 4 Yourself - Inductive Bible study that will have an application emphasis, yet your child will learn how to do a more in-depth study. Children will see how fun Buble study can be and will learn how to study their Bible. Enrollment Required. Learn more...
Our desire is to lay the foundation for each boy and girl to come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior as the Holy Spirit convicts and then to train them to serve God. LifeGroups are one of the ways to accomplish this. Kids will have the opportunity to study God's Word and build friendships.
LifeGroups are based upon four assumptions.
- The Bible is our textbook
- The child is the learner
- The teacher is their guide
- Parents are the primary teachers
The curriculum that we use is based upon several factors.
- Biblically sound
- Grade-level appropriate
- Fun and simple
- Helps kids hear, know , and learn to apply God's Word in their lives.
First Time Guest? We want to save you some time!
Fill out the "Get Connected" form and we will do the rest. Just meet us at the front of the church when you arrive.