Elevate For Grades 1-5
- Elevate takes place in the Eagle Cafe in the Activities Center.
- Get a security tag for your child at a check-in kiosk. They are located in the Children/Preschool Lobby and outside the Eagle Cafe.
- After LifeGroup, all children will be escorted from their classroom directly to Elevate. Parents can enjoy LifeGroup and Worship without the worry of picking up your child and dropping them off in another location.
- First time visitors, first grade, and second grade must be picked up by a parent or older sibling after Elevate.
- Third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade may be dismissed from Elevate without a parent if you have arranged a place to meet them.
What is Elevate?
Elevate picks up when Sunday Morning LifeGroups end. Your child will love this high energy worship and Bible study program.
- Bible lessons with videos
- High energy music
- Small group activities
- Surprises, Bible games, and fun
First Time Guest? We want to save you some time!
Fill out the "Get Connected" form and we will do the rest. Just meet us at the front of the church when you arrive.